I've never seen such cute cows before. And we decided that we really need to get a bunny as a pet when we move (no pets allowed here). You can litter box train them so you can just let them hop around the house--you don't have to put them in a cage. Doesn't this bunny almost look like a furry little dog? They were so cute.
Doug totally beat me to the bottom.
What a great guy, and what a great two months its been!

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been two months already! That's so exciting and I wish we could've gone to the fair with you! YUM cotton candy! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I haven't been to a fair in so long. The last time I went was probably with you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that little bunny (but it took a minute to decide what kind of animal it was!) Now you've made me bunny hungry!