Last weekend we got to stay at Doug's parent's house to take care of their pets and be with his sister, Seneca, while they were at Granny and Grandpa's house in Beaver. Our other sister, Brenna, and her boyfriend, Sven, were there most of the weekend as well. I think they were more excited about having the kitty there than us:) We loved watching conference, playing phase ten, and Sven's burritos! The Tracy Aviary was having a promotional weekend with free admission so we went with Seneca. The Tracy Aviary is a little zoo, but all birds. They have about 400 birds and 135 different species, many of them rare or endangered. My favorites were the pelicans. I think Doug's favorite was the Andean Condor. He has a 9 foot wingspan and is 50 years old!!
Alyssa's Pelicans: so pretty
Doug's Condor: kinda creepy
Golden Eagle
Flamingos- notice the grey baby in the middle
Sisters
Kitty update: The kitty is doing great. I think it might be a girl now but we're going to the vet on Monday so we'll find out for sure. She's eating lots, playing lots, and is pretty much the cutest kitty ever! She has the best personality. She loves to play but is equally cuddly, always snuggling in our laps.
Fun! What pretty birds. And "Sven's Burritos"... I think you have the name of your new restaurant! :-)
ReplyDelete