Wednesday, September 29, 2010

temple

On July 30th, Doug's sister, Brenna, and I went through the temple for the first time!  (Brenna's the one with brown hair)




The next day Doug and I were sealed!  These are all of our family and friends that came all the way to St. George to be there with us!
 We picked St. George because Doug's grandpa used to be a sealer there, (he officiated our ceremony) Doug received his endowment there, and my parents were sealed there- 30 years earlier in the same room!

good day

6 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you guys. I had always wondered if you guys would go through the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Your pictures are so pretty! I'm so happy for you guys. I so wish I had been able to be there. What a great example you guys are to both your families! Woohoo for temples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That temple is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys!! Wish I could have been there to share the memories!! Love that there is such a special tie to the st. george temple for you guys, now you will really never forget being sealed!! Miss you guys wish we lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great!! We are happy for you! Beautiful pictures- I'm sure it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete