Dinner
Tonight for dinner I had dill pickles, kiwis, and mellow yellow soda. Mmm. At least its healthier than the mcdonald's cheeseburger and fries I've had every other night this week. Cravings have been a blessing lately because those are the only things I can keep down.
Yeah for cravings!!!!! I'm so glad you're eating SOMETHING and I'm glad you are eating meat if that's what you've been craving. (Did you stop being a vegetarian before getting pregnant?)I never craved pickles when I was pregnant, but I did crave a lot of cereal and carrots! Haha everyone's cravings are so random!
ReplyDeletefrench fries is always what i crave when i am morning sick! it's the only thing that ever sounds remotely appetizing. Like stacey said, at least you're eating something, just make sure you're taking your vitamins and don't worry about what you're eating. someday you'll be able to eat again, i promise!! hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteHave my BFF take some pictures of you when you start showing!
ReplyDeletehaha with Tristan i ate mcdonalds and coke everyday for the first trimester, for some reason that was the only thing I wouldn't throw back up.
ReplyDeletehaha i'm glad i'm not the only one. it must be all those preservatives that settle the stomach:)
ReplyDeleteummmm.. ew? hahah j/k. Whatever works!!!!
ReplyDelete