| 9 lbs 2 oz! |
| poor little guy on his breathing machine |
| CHUBBY Warren with my midwife, Gretchen. She said he looked like a fat little eskimo |
| Warren on his bilibed for jaunice. He hated it. Doug called it his jedi bed. |
| Coming home |
| First bath--not very fun |
Oh my gosh!! He's wonderful! I just want to squeeze and kiss those little Eskimo cheeks! That picture of him with his breathing mask is so sad! I remember when Kyler had to be in his bilicrib, just last year. He HATED it too! Are you loving being a mama?
ReplyDeleteI just can't get enough of him- he is so adorable! You guys are so lucky!! I am so glad we were able to get a chance to see ya"ll and him! congrats again!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, i didn't even know you guys had a blog, or I would have been your most faithful reader! Second, I didn't know all the stuff that happened during your labor. You are super woman! I will be tuning in often to see the latest new of you cute little family!
ReplyDelete