Doug was recently accepted to the University of Utah! Booyah! Which means we don't have to move to Utah Valley! Double Booyah! He's joining the U's 'Outdoor Recreation' program in January with hopes of eventually becoming an outdoor rec professor. This will be a great fit for my little outdoorsman. He gets to take as many adventure classes as he can fit into his schedule and then he will get to teach them!We've both been on a reading kick lately. Between the two of us, we have recently read:
InkHeart, by Cornelia Funke **** 4 out of 5 stars
Part of Inkspell (the sequel) ****
Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott *****
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams ***
The Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist *****
The Magician: Master by Raymond E. Feist *****
I'd also like to give a birthday shout out to my best friend since I was 5, Stacey, who's celebrating her golden birthday today!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations, Doug!! That's so so great! And thaaaank you for the birthday shout out!! I had a great golden birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteGo UTES. Doug, that is awesome!
ReplyDelete