Doug was promoted a couple months ago and is about to be promoted again. He's been working a lot lately but when he's home he is Warren's best bud. His next promotion will require him to go to training for 4-5 months. And it will most likely be out of state! I just try not to think about it yet. When the time comes I'm sure Warren and I will be spending a lot of time with Nana and Papa. It's nice to have them so close now.
I still work a couple evenings a week at a dance studio. (Administrative work, not teaching.) I've been offered a nice little work-from-home job for next school year. I will be managing performance teams.
Warren is growing up entirely too fast. He's gotten a lot of use out of his Johnny Jump Up. He's a jumpin' machine and thinks it's so cool when we sit next to him and watch him jump.
![]() |
| He got his arms stuck in his jumper. So of course I took a picture instead of helping him. |
He started crawling a couple weeks ago. And got his first teeth. I'm going to miss his gummy smile but those two little crooked teeth on the bottom of his mouth are so dang cute. He'll follow me around the house when I'm doing chores and things and it keeps him busy. He also likes to follow the cat around but she's too smart to let him catch her.
| Here he is trying to get through her kitty door :) |
| This is random, but he loves to brush his teeth with us |
Warren looooves bath time. He loves splashing in the water and sucking on the washcloths. Sometimes when he is grumpy I'll stick him in the bath and then everything is good again.
![]() |
| Cutest little cheeks! And dimples and nose and eyes and chin and fingers and toes... |
He still loves being outside more than anything. Luckily we've had such a mild winter that we're still able to go out and play sometimes but we're still really excited for summer when he'll be able to run around outside as much as he wants.
And here's one more picture for good measure.




He is SO cute. Seriously I can't get enough of him! I am so glad you posted all these pictures! They're awesome!!! He is such a little handsome guy. And his dimples!! AH SO cute! He's just getting so big! We really need to live by each other so our kids can be bffs :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is so CUTE!!! I loved the update, it's been too long! By the way, my email is reginamarie33 at yahoo
ReplyDeleteLys!!! I love random pictures, seriously, never hesitate. He is soooo big since the last visit! We are in a house now, so whenever you guys are here again you are welcome anytime, we have lots of room. AND we have a backyard that I can put Stella in so she doesn't lick Warren's cute face off. He is so adorable and I am ever so grateful to see him grow! I miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh I LOOOOVEEE HIM!! He's absolutely beautiful! Handsomest little guy EVER! I want to squish and kiss him!
ReplyDelete