Warren is changing so fast! If I dont write this stuff down I would never remember it. It seems like he just started crawling last week but I guess it was over a month ago. He still army crawls on his forearms i don't think he's going to grow out of that. He can say book and he recognizes the words mama, daddy, kitty, doggy, bottle, eat, ball, and no. This week he learned to wave bye bye and give high fives. Aunt brenna taught him to buzz like the bugs in his bug book. It seems like anything we teach him he picks up on, we just have to remember to be the teachers! Except sign language. He hasn't picked up on any signs yet. He loves his baby signs DVD though. That's the only movie/tv he'll watch. (Actually I got him to watch a few minutes of Tangled with me today after a nap.) During his movie is the only time he'll cuddle. He's a wild, busy boy who's always on the move. He HATES laying down to have his diaper changed. He has way more important things to be doing.
Our friend gave us a little leap frog play table that helps him stand on his own. He's going to be walking before we know it. Doug starting walking when he was 9 months. Yikes! Warren will be 9 months next week. He's quickly becoming less my little baby and more an independent toddler. That must be why people have more kids, because they want a little baby again.


He is getting so big! He already looks like a little toddler with all that hair. Can't wait to meet him at the reunion!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO big! He's definitely not a baby anymore!!! ....Was your last sentence a hint at anything???
ReplyDeleteHaha, no, not pregnant.
Deletethey do grow up to fast and it is why we have more babies....not really, ok maybe it is a little bit true for me- I love my babies- hope you guys are doing well! Warren is so stinkin' adorable!! Tell Doug hello!
ReplyDeleteHe is so So SO CUTE!!! I mean, I'm sure you already know that, but OMG so CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete