Warren keeps growing up too fast. He talks a lot and even when he's not saying real words he's always making a lot of noise. He tries to say lots of words. Binky, bottle, and diaper all sound a lot like "baba". But he loves trying to repeat what we say. He's cruising on the furniture and can stand up on his own, but no steps yet. He doesn't seem interested in walking.
He has started to get more cuddly and will give hugs and kisses. He likes to share his toys and his food. Sometimes he'll try to share food out of his mouth that has already been chewed. He likes to imitate us when we cough and when we laugh. It's so funny. A couple weeks ago the bishop's wife was sitting behind us in church and she was coughing and Warren happily joined in.
He still loves books and is obsessed with balls and cars. He makes a cute car noise. He tries to meow when he sees a cat but it comes out as a high pitched squeal. He makes the same noise for dogs. He randomly started signing dog this week. I've never taught it to him but it's on his baby signs movie. He also makes loud noises along with the vacuum and blender when they're on.
He had his first public tantrum recently in Target when we went passed the ball cage full of big colorful balls. I was so embarrassed that I caved and got him a smaller ball that he could hold while we shopped. Before you have kids you always think your kids won't be the ones who cry in the store or have food on their face in public... I know better now.
Warren loves music and loves to dance. He gets his groove on to any kind of music he hears, even the hymns at church.
Warren loves to play video games with dad and uncle Parker. They give him his own controller that isn't plugged in and he thinks he's so cool, playing with the big boys. I hate video games but it's pretty cute.


Alyssa, please blog more often! I can't get enough of your little guy! Its so fun to read your blog and see how you guys are doing!
ReplyDelete