There are two ducks that come to our neighborhood every spring to lay their eggs by our neighbors' pool. We call them Daisy and George. They are used to humans so whenever we go play in the yard, the ducks come hang out with us. Daisy will even eat out of your hand. Sometimes the ducks will follow Warren and I around the yard, or Warren will follow them. Or if we are playing with toys, the ducks will sit next to us and take a nap. Its so cute. Warren has gotten really good at duck noises.
These pictures are about a month old and I just found out that Daisy's eggs were eaten by a skunk and she abandoned George. He's now hanging out with the other Bachelor ducks in the neighborhood. Duck drama. This is nothing new though, usually her ducklings are eaten by cats or drown in the pool. But she keeps coming back here to nest!

What a horrible ending! ;)
ReplyDeleteHa! Duck Drama...I love it. Sounds like fun stuff going down at your house. Warren is so adorable. If I ever get out to Utah, can I come see you?!
ReplyDeleteHahaha duck drama is so funny...but so sad! I hope they hook up again.
ReplyDeleteDuck drama, that's hilarious!
ReplyDelete