Warren turned one! We had a little family party on father's day. It was casual. I'm NOT a pinterest party thrower. We grilled hot dogs, ate cupcakes, opened presents, and just enjoyed being together. Warren's favorite present was a lion pillow pet. He wrestles with it and lays on it and roars at it.
He loved the cupcakes, which wasn't surprising because he likes anything sweet. We had carrot cake because it's one of the only cakes that I like, plus, it almost feels like you're being healthy because it has vegetables in it. Taegan helped me frost them. I was so proud of how pretty they turned out!
We played some frisbee
Played with new toys
And best of all, played with balloons.



Happy belated birthday Warren! So glad we got to finally meet him and see yall!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is a year old already! It goes by so fast! He is getting to be so stinkin'cute!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! I am sooo glad you posted so many pictures of Warren (and glad you are in them too!). I LOVE his hair, it's getting blond huh. I wish I lived closer. love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so cute!! I love the fun cupcakes, good job!! Warren is so cute!
ReplyDelete